Church Worship Services
We will have a live in-person Church Service each Sabbath morning, starting at 11:15 am in the sanctuary.
In order to maintain safety, please carefully read and follow these guidelines the church board has established.
MUST REGISTER: You must register by clicking here, or sending an email to email@example.com. Please register by noon Friday. By registering you agree to the following safety measures.
- To ensure space for social distancing, we will accept up to the first 60 people who register for a service.
- To enable us to notify attendees should the need arise, we will check-in attendees as they arrive and verify contact information.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it properly covering nose and mouth at all times. (The speaker from front will not wear a mask while speaking.)
- Social distancing of 6 feet must always be maintained.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer on entry.
- Seating will be in alternate pews with 6 ft. spacing between individuals or family groups.
- On entry, please be seated; don’t get up and move around unnecessarily.
- At the close of the service, please remain seated until dismissed by row starting from the back.
- Please do not linger in foyer on entry or exit – visit outside.